Saturday, October 21, 2006

A weekly panorama around the area I live.

I am going to review several points of my island about UN pleasant looks. Journey to some locations around my pick
Im not saying these are bad but only when I saw them they struck me as being unpleasant. It is desirable if everyone can try to eliminate this type of scenery. Its not that I admire the idea but its such a nightmare. I have to think about centuries to come. So all should try and prevent this place becoming a junk yard.


maaliyya
aareyfu smallest mosque badly damaged
odassau
eidigali kilhi
capital island
junks
corrosion

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi ibrahim

when you get time to make some sets made up in flickr.. it might show up a few tricks?
you should try and start a flickr group for gan island that would be a good'ol way to go :)

best wishes for the new year..?

ibrahim firaq said...

thanks a lot for the visit and kind word, i appreciated all your advice maybe i will .
have nice happy holiday and happy new year 2007 .